Do you ever notice why professional gamers can play some high fierce games like Valorant, Fortnite, PUBG, etc without lagging and seamlessly? If you also want to play a game lag-free like Mongraal and Shroud then we are here for guidance. Mongraal is an E-sport professional and his gaming setting is also unique to others. If you want to follow his setting to enhance your gameplay then read the article till the end.
In this article, we will discuss the Mongraal Valorant gaming settings, keybinds, and setups. If you are interested to know more or want some improvement then follow all the steps correctly. Let’s begin:-
Mongraal Valorant Setting and Gaming Setups:-
Here is the list of all the Mongraal settings and PC components that uses while playing, follow the below-mentioned settings:-
Mouse Settings of Valorant
He uses the mouse of LOGITECH G402
- DPI is 1600
- Y-axis sensitivity is 3.1
- X-axis sensitivity is 3.1
- Targeting sensitivity is 31.0%
- Scope sensitivity is 31.0%
- Hz are 1000
Key Binding of Mongraal Valorant
Mongraal uses the STEELSERIES APEX PRO TKL in Valorant
- The floor is from the DPI button (N).
- Wall is from mouse 4
- Roof from L+ shift
- The stair is Mouse 4
- Use from the 3 / MW UP
- The trap is from the C button.
- Inventory is from L-alt
- Crouch from L-Ctrl
- Rotate/ Reload is from 5/ MW button
- Map by clicking on Tab
- Confirm Edit release is off
- Weapon slots 1 from 2
- Weapon slot 2 from 4
- Weapon slot 3 is from the R
- Weapon slot 4 by clicking E
- Weapon slot 5 is from the X
- The harvesting tool is from Q
Video Setting of Gaming
The monitor Mongraal uses for playing Valorant is BENQ XL2546
- The screen mode is Fullscreen
- Frame per second is Unlocked
- Screen Resolution is 1920×1080
- Texture Quality is Default
- Material Quality is also Default
- UI Quality is on Default
- Detail Quality is Default
- V-Sync is off
- Vignette is off
- Anisotropic Filtering is Default
- Anti-Aliasing is also a Default
- Gun skin Visual also be Default
- Improve in clarity is Default
- Distortion is Default
- Shadow is Default
Graphics Quality Settings
There are some Graphic Quality settings that we mentioned below, follow all the steps of Mongraal Valorant Settings to improve the gameplay:-
- View Distance is on Medium
- Texture is Medium
- Post-processing is on Low
- Effect is Low
- Motion Blurr will be off
- Allow multithreaded rendering is On
- The rendering mode will be Performance
Headset Mongraal Settings
Mongraal uses the Corsair Void Pro headset while playing the Valorant.
- Its sound power is Dolby 7.1 surround and closed back.
- The driver is 50mm.
- The response range is 20-20,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity is 107 dB.
- The battery power is 16- hours long with a 12m (40 feet) wireless range.
- Its frequency range power is 100- 10,000 Hz with -38dB sensitivity.
The mouse set that he uses is LOGITECH G402 for best performance.
- DPI- 400
- Game Sensitivity- 0.1
- It has a fusion engine with efficient speed tracking.
- The arm processor is 32-Bit
- It has high-speed clicking
- On the fly DPI clicking
- Also has 8 programmable buttons
Mongraal uses the Corsair K65 Compact keyboard that is wired with the TKL RGB keyboard.
- The cherry MX button will give you the extra space for the mouse.
- The button has a 2mm actuation space with a 45g workforce.
- This keyboard has a supplementary ADEFQRSW clutched keycap for MOBA
and FPS gamers.
- Also, he has removed soft wrist rest.
The WebCam that Mongraal uses while playing the Valorant is Logitech Brio which is an improved version of C922.
- Its features are RightLight 3 and 4K Ultra HD video.
- Easy to zoom in a picture max 5x.
- The FOV can be adjustable between 65 degrees, 78 degrees, & 90 degrees.
Mic Setting of Mongraal
The Mic he uses is the best Blue Yeti X mic. And its features are mentioned below:-
- For a clear voice, he uses flat and broad frequency.
- The graphic display is the mid-range power and roll-off.
- High electromagnetic.
- Effect of his voice
- LED metering
- You can easily customize the LED light.
- The capsule array is four and has a smart knob.
Settings of Mongraal Valorant Gaming
As you know, Mongraal has different settings for his games. In the Valorant gaming, the setting depends on his skilled gameplay and it is also different from the Shroud Valorant settings. Below we have listed his gaming settings, follow all these:-
- The CPU that he uses is an Intel i7-8086
- GPU is from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- RAM is 4-8 GB DDR4 3200Mhz.
- HDDs are 2TB 6.0Gb/s7200RPM.
- Motherboards are from ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E.
Above, we have mentioned all the settings, keybinds, and setup of Mongraal. We hope that all information will be helpful for you and improve your gameplay. If you want to know more or have any queries then look out for our other post as well to clear your issues.
Leave a Reply