Students’ need for guidance from English essay writing help show the need to learn English. Looking around the world, you will see how important language is. International businesses, college and university courses, tourists, and travelers worldwide use the English language as a mode of communication. The English language is so important lies in the British empire. British rulers forced people in various countries to use English instead of their mother language during colonial times.
Despite having a complicated past, the English language is a global language and has made a significant mark on media, business, and trade. Talking about online guidance, online services are available in different price ranges. So, if you are worried about budget, you can opt-out for a comparatively cheap essay writer.
Importance of Community in English Learning
- English language learners from high school face quite several challenges during learning. But to make progress in their academic fields, they must learn it as quickly as possible. Because it will prepare them for other careers and colleges.
- Also, they can try negotiating with the English-speaking community to get support for themselves and their family. Community-connected learning includes a set of strategies to provide a learning experience to students beyond the classroom. It also includes internships and project-based learning.
- As a result of community-connected learning, students understand the expertise needed in a career and its connection to academic learning. They also appreciate pursuing their interest by observing and working with adult experts in different occupations and workplaces.
Building Inclusive Language Supports
- Immigration patterns of the United States keep fluctuating based on housing logistics, migration legislation, and family reunification. And according to that, the classrooms keep adding new students. The authority pairs new students with volunteers from the class community to address the new students’ needs and influx them. They are paired with volunteers from the same language, which helps them in scaffolding conversations gradually in English.
- Scaffolding for all the assignments occurs in groups where students translate questions and vocabulary into their mother language. If a student cannot write and read the spoken language, the teacher gives him a speaking role. It helps him to practice writing in his native tongue. Other students of the class also support him and help him write and read. Thus, students contribute to a large group of work and develop their writing, reading, and speaking skills.
- Students are always encouraged by the teachers to speak in English. Also, they have been given vocabulary and sentence scaffolds to translate, which will eventually support their English language development. Such as, the teachers ask students to solve vocabulary. It will help them to understand the reference point as they will read out.
- Students are also provided with a graphic organizer where they can write their learnings in English and their native language. There is also an opportunity to share associated phrases, sentences, and drawings. This allows students to log their understandings and hold a reference point for their assessments.
The Impact of Practice
- Through regular practice of the English language, it becomes easy for students to access other learning materials in English. However, the class does not provide them with the easy stuff. Instead, students are faced with new challenges every day, offering them to learn more than just relearning the basic concepts of English.
- The support structure the students get to develop their skills in English usually shows tremendous success. The students start participating in their classes more actively. In Particular, students of science classes show the highest percentage in work completion. They also rank their tasks as relevant and meaningful to their learning across disciplines. It also shows the tremendous peer-teacher relationship of the school.
Influence of Culture In Learning Language of The English
- The English language is widely accepted as an international language. So, it is an essential ability to know the English language. When a student is learning English as a second language, she is also learning the culture attached to the language. Language and culture are two inseparable factors of society. It can be said that language without culture and culture without language does not exist.
- Culture plays a factor when it comes to the meaning of words and sentences. For example, in the sentence, “Dressed in white, she approaches with tears in her eyes”. For Chinese people, this sentence will create an image of mourning as in Chinese culture; white signifies the death of a person in the family. But for westerners, it will create a picture of newlyweds as women wear white gowns on their wedding day. So, to learn English, you need to understand the culture too.
- Many institutions and educational centres are developing and applying different techniques of teaching English culture to students. This way, the students will understand the language and the cultural background of the language. Learning English grammar rules, words, spelling, pronunciation is possible through class but to understand the culture behind it; you will need a thorough and deeper study.
Around 360 million people worldwide use the English language as a mode of communication. English is taught in over 118 countries as a beneficial language. Learning English will allow you to communicate effectively with people worldwide.
Through this one language, you will learn about different cultures existing in various parts of the world.
Learning this language will make you an eligible employee for many national and international companies. It is a language of mathematics, science, tourism, technology, and many other fields. Specially to work with a multinational company, fluent communication skill in English is very important.
To achieve all these benefits with the English language, you must focus on the culture and community that comes with the language.