Full-stack development means when development is done by fulfilling the front-side and backside of the application. An application has two development sides; one is the front side consisting of design and the interface that is visible to everyone.
The other is the backside development consisting of server-side development and the databases. AngularJs development services are similar to full-stack development in developing applications or websites so let us see the relationship between them. In full-stack development, all parts of the application are developed. Full-stack includes a web server, database, front design, and user interface.
What is full-stack development?
When a website or application is developed from both backend and frontend, the frontend is also client-end because it is visible to the users. Full-stack development is the ability to build a full application.
What is Angularjs development?
What is the work of full-stack developers?
The full-stack developers develop the client-side, the front and backside of the website or application. The developer handles both sides of development, whether it’s the front design or the database. They have the skills to handle the full website and test the website after developing it to make it error-free and user-friendly. The developers know about various tools that help them develop the website faster, and they learn various programming languages that help them develop a successful website.
Technology stack for a full-stack development
There are four types of frameworks MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and node.js.
The MEAN stack helps to build the support for the application from front and back.
- MongoDB is a document-based open-source NoSQL database. In the MEAN stack, MongoDB is used to store and manage the data of the application.
- ExpressJS is a NodeJS structure for building front-side applications. ExpressJS provides many stenotype methods for writing the functionality provided by NodeJS.
Benefits of full-stack developers
- The website owner does not have to hire different developers for the website’s front and back-end development. The full-stack developer will create the website or application from both sides.
- The cost of hiring two different developers for both sides will get saved by hiring a full-stack developer.
- The full-stack developer will save time by creating and testing the website quickly with the help of his extraordinary skills.
- The module of application can be easily seen as a single part of the work stage.
- The full-stack developer who organizes and implements the code and owns the design can easily arrange and fix the errors.
- The single-stack developers have the capability to enhance the development with the help of frameworks and technologies.
- The main problem between the development can be easily fixed with the help of full-stack development other than looking for resolution.
- The full-stack developer has the skills to manage databases, backend, UI/UX, frontend, API, and business logic that helps them to develop a good website or application.
The connection between the Angular and full-stack development
- The full-stack developers first have to learn all the skills of a front and backend developer to become a full-stack developer, which is not so easy, but the Angularjs development framework has helped the developers a lot to develop a front-end application or website. The developers will not need to learn in-depth because the framework makes the development process easier.
- The developers used to choose either learn frontend or backend development, but with the help of Angular framework, the developers can choose full-stack development and develop the full website on time.
- With the help of the Angularjs development structure, the developer can easily become a full-stack developer because it can develop and maintain both server and client-side of the website or application.
- In full-stack development, the developer has to learn different programming languages, but with the help of the Angular framework, the developer easily gets familiar with those languages.
Advantages of full-stack Angular development
1. Open-source and Affordable
Angularjs development is an open-source framework which means the original source code is easily available or modified. The website owner will not have to spend extra money because closed sources are more expensive than the open-source model. The codes can be easily modified and updated according to the need. The open-source framework is becoming more popular compared to closed sources because people do not have to depend on a fixed, rigid collection of technologies.
2. Fast speed and better performance
3. Better productivity with fewer resources
Benefits of Angular full-stack developers
- The Angularjs development stack developers know about working in the frontend, database, and backend.
- They can develop and manage every part of the website of the application.
- They have expertise in building single-page applications.
- One Angular stack developer can easily develop a custom software application.
There is a robust relationship between Angular and full-stack development. The web-development technology expert can use the Angularjs development framework for full-stack development because it can simplify their work and consume less time.