An expert Network cable technician provides specialist information for designing and distributing WAN, WLANs and cable TV.
They know the different types of cables and how they work together to create a successful network.
They work in the computer software industry, the low voltage electrical industry, the electrical and cable industry, the digital industry, the information technology industry and more.
The job description of the network cable Technician contributes to the development and maintenance of network communication.
Using knowledge of LAN / WAN systems, they help design internal and external networks and monitor and analyze networks to solve and improve problems.
Network equipment is stored and stored in network cabinets as needed. They support the technical team and take every step to solve potential problems and require physical access, such as repairs and renewal of the repair.
They ensure the proper organization of the essentials for daily work, the compilation of parts of the belt.
It is also responsible for designing installations and troubleshooting methods, as well as for monitoring and troubleshooting network and server hardware; to install network cables, hardware, and software, and manage backup and restore systems for critical processes.
They are responsible for sharing announcements and announcements in all relevant departments and bringing the mind of the team to fruition.
Service specifications for network operators include providing the necessary diagnostic tools to test the latest and most suspicious USB cable connections on cable equipment; for testing and inspecting the cable and replacing the cable is not recommended.
To perform this task effectively, you need to be able to solve complex problems as well as use computers and devices.
Those interested in the project must have a solid computer, good customer service, and problem-solving skills.
You must have strong academic ability as well as strong math knowledge and the ability to work independently.
Example / Model / Plumber Network Description Service
The network operator performs a variety of functions, including installing commercial and wired networks for low voltage equipment, and testing and troubleshooting.
job description of network cable Technician typically includes tasks, responsibilities:
- It is used to charge and disconnect workstations, laptops and outboards
- It operates on data infrastructure, including data racks, patch panels, cable trays and more.
- to test the installed cable will use the appropriate test equipment
- provides all cable posts and equipment
- improves current installation and troubleshooting methods
- Perform cable installations, including new business data, voice, fiber optics, and communications
- It drives industrial vehicles and performs various functions such as hand tools, lighting, stairs, leak detection equipment, motors and test equipment.
- Train customers to use all well-equipped equipment and express customer concerns
- Provides your customers with operating system and operating instructions
- Inspection and inspection system of building signs
- Supports policies and procedures and reports on all accidents, threats and technical problems
- Take responsibility for laying new strings in new or existing buildings
- Stop trying a new cable
- Provides installation of new phone settings
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a and fiber optic systems installed
- Builds and installs coatings, coatings and finishing cabinets, tests and diagnoses
- That is, pull and close the strap.
- Repair cabling system by installing, repairing, programming and upgrading cabling equipment
- Perform repairs and repairs to solve cabling system problems
- Use the recommended procedure to test all newly installed cables or roaming
- It holds the strings tightly and tightly together, maintaining safety standards
- Keep track of time and daily activities
- Fill out required documentation, such as: installation details, weather report, service
- instructions, vehicle inspection report, and many other notes.
- It supports environmental forecasting, workplace health and safety
- Performs installation and configuration of additional cabling systems on a regular basis
- It works on hills, bars and small closed spaces.
- It works both outdoors and in inclement weather
- Application for alarm, lighting, space and automation system.
Requirements for network cable Technician- skills, knowledge for job success:
To be a network provider and get a successful job, you need to acquire certain qualities, skills, abilities and more. which facilitates the objective, purpose and responsibility of the project.
In addition, to be able to work as a network provider in a number of companies, you must have certain qualifications, such as quality, skills, abilities and more. important for the project success.
Here are the main ones below:
- Knowledge: The type of knowledge required depends on the specific needs of the employer. However, network operators need to be familiar with structured cabling and other advanced technologies
- This includes semantic knowledge, types 3, 5e. Category 6, category 6 and fiber optic markings, as well as previous experience in wiring or data transmission (audio installation, network installation, cable installation, etc.).
- A communications consultant needs to know the design and maintenance of various cables and the experience and knowledge of media and installation companies, including voice, data and video work in mobile phone networks.
- Detailed knowledge of TIA, EIA, BICSI or NEC standards; including any professional knowledge of installation, troubleshooting and operation, as well as building regulations, electrical specifications, communications and installation standards required.
- Experience: The experience expected from network operators varies according to the needs of the company.
- Experience in installing J-hooks, ladders and cable trays, as well as working with MDF / ID, may be required. Experience in cable communication is best
- Education: High school education or a combination of education and practice
- Certification: A company-specific manufacturer’s certificate with selected BICSI training and / or certification.
- Authorization: Obtain the appropriate government authorization
- Communication Skills: The purpose of text and verbal communications required for documentation, complaints and networking
- Self-motivation and team building: Network infrastructure professionals need the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Time management skills: they must be able to organize work efficiently and finish it on time, putting thought into design and organizational skills.
- Job skills: they must be job-dependent and able to build relationships
- Mathematics: Must be able to perform basic math tasks
- Computer Skills: Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office suites (such as Word, Excel and Outlook).
Leave a Reply