In the world of cyber-security; Avast is one of the most popular antivirus brands. Avast offers numerous advanced security features at very good prices. Avast is also known for providing reliable features on Avast freeware. But if we talk about Avast paid antivirus plans; those suites provide a good number of tools and services for protecting your device from harmful threats. Avast provides excellent security features such as powerful scan for protecting from malware, personal firewall for securing your network as well as VPN, data shredder, etc. for preventing data-theft practices.
When you get a paid version of Avast; you will get a year license. For the one year, Avast will secure your device from all online and offline danger. To ensure that your antivirus does not get out of service; Avast has an auto-renewal plan which self-deduct the amount from the approved PayPal account or credit card for renewing the Avast services.
This feature assures that your device didn’t have to face any kind of service interruption. Most of the people prefer using this service as they don’t want to go for the manual activation process every time. But some people don’t prefer this service due to many reasons. Some common reasons are like they are switching to another antivirus or they want to upgrade their Avast plan, etc. If you are one of them and searching help for How to Cancel Avast Automatic Renewal then here are some ways for you.
Cancel Avast Subscription with the help of Order Portal
- If you have used Digital River for buying Avast antivirus then you can easily cancel the automatic renewal plan. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Digital River order portal
- Enter the order number and password
- You will be redirected to another page
- Now click on Find Order
- After finding the order; hit the Manage Subscription button
- In this page, search for Automatic renewals
- Toggle the automatic renewal button to Off
- Now hit the Disable button for confirmation.
- Once you complete this process; check whether the automatic renewal if canceled or not.
Avast Turn Off Auto Renewal from Avast Account
- You can also cancel your subscription plan directly from the Avast account.
- Click on Avast icon
- Avast Dashboard will appear on the screen
- Log in to your Avast account
- Now go to Licenses
- Click on Your Licenses
- Search for AUTO-RENEWAL LICENSE
- Hit the Cancel Auto-Renewal button
- Click on Deactivate Auto-Renewal Subscription
- After confirmation, your Auto-Renewal feature will get disabled.
The other option for canceling the Avast Auto-Renewal is by getting help from Avast Service Portal
- Go to Avast Service Portal
- You will get a form for canceling the auto-renewal service
- Fill the form with your details
- Make sure you are using the same email with you used while purchasing Avast antivirus
- Now, wait for service response.
Say, if you forget to cancel the Auto-Renewal service and seeking help for How to Cancel Avast Subscription then contact Avast and get professional help for canceling Avast Auto-Renewal Service. You can also apply for the Avast Refund within 30 days only.