You got a new computer and want to protect it from all dangerous threats? As you know, installing antivirus is essential for preventing malware. You should install a reliable antivirus with another fundamental software program. If you install security software in your new device, then the chances of getting infection will reduce. Norton™ is offering you suitable ranges of antivirus suites for your device. You can install Norton™ in any device from Windows to Mac or even in Androids. Norton™ helps to keep your device secure and boosts its protection wall.
How to transfer Norton antivirus from one computer to another?
If you have purchased a new device and want to sell your old device, then you should transfer Norton™ license to a new computer if you are wondering that how to switch Norton™ from one computer to another then here is the solution.
How to transfer Norton 360 license to another computer?
Follow the steps mentioned below for Norton™ Transfer License to another Computer:
- Open your device
- Go to Norton™
- Log in your Norton™ account with your credentials
- Click on the device tab
- Tap the device which is no longer in use
- Click on Manage license
- From the manage license page; hit on the device
- Tap on Remove Norton™ Security (With this step, Norton™ subscription will get removed from the old device)
- You will get a validation window on your screen
- Hit the yes button
- Now go you have to install Norton™ on your new device
- Hit the Install Now button
- Tap Send link button
- Hit the next button
- Now follow all the onscreen commands for completing the installation process.
Norton™ is also providing you multi-license suite. With a single subscription of this plan, you can secure your multiple devices simultaneously. For example, let’s say you have a desktop PC, a MacBook, and an Android device. With multi-license suite, you can quickly secure your all devices. But here’s the question of how do you add Norton™ to second computer. Well, you can easily share your Norton™ antivirus with multiple devices. If you have kids in your home, then using Norton™ multi-license plan can be a win-win. With this, you don’t have to expend a lot of money for buying numbers of antivirus programs, and you can also monitor your kids’ activities. Yes! With Norton™ Family account; you can control the actions of another device.
Follow the steps mentioned below for adding a Windows PC:
- Sign-in to Norton™ from a Windows device
- Choose the child you want to assign the device
- Hit on Add button
- Click on Windows and tap the next button
- Tap the yes button and hit the Download Norton™ Family App to transfer my Norton™ account new computer
- Now run the installer
- Follow all the onscreen commands for completing the installation process
- Now the device will automatically get linked on your account
- Hit the continue button
- Go to edit accounts
- Tap the edit button on the child name you want to add the device
- Hit the save button
- Tap the OK button
If you are thinking, can Norton™ be transferred to a new device? Then quickly follow the steps mentioned above and secure your kids’ device with Norton™.
You can also visit direct Norton website www.support.norton.com to complete your setup or call at 000 800 100 7601.